Mumbai University has begun the admission process for the academic year, 2019-20. The first and second cut-off lists are already out and the last date for document verification process for the MU 2nd Merit List, is today, June 24. Besides, the varsity is next ready to release the third merit list, which is also scheduled for June 24. Students who aspire to study at the coveted university can visit the official website; mu.ac.in to check MU third cut off list 2019. It shall be noted that the merit list will be separate for separate categories.
The first MU merit list 2019 was released on June 17 and the second was out on June 21, 2019. Now as per the university schedule, the third cut off list will be declared. Soon after the third merit list is released, candidates who fall on the cut off percentile, will be called to submit their required documents to get the admission confirmed. The MU third merit list 2019, document verification can be completed on June 25 and the payment of fees can be done between June 25 to June 27, 2019.
How to Check MU Third Merit List 2019?
- Visit the official website; mu.ac.in.
- MU will publish the merit list link on the homepage.
- Click on the activated MU 3rd cut off list link.
- A pdf file will appear on the computer screen.
- Check and download for future reference.
Mumbai University Third Merit List 2019: Documents Needed
- Passport size photo
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self-attested class 10 certificate or 10th mark sheet containing the date of birth
- Self-attested class 12 mark sheet
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM/OBC certificate, if applicable
- EWS certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant, if applicable
- Self-attested copies of sports or ECA certificate
A total of 762 colleges are affiliated to Mumbai University, which are offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses. As per reports, in the top city colleges, most of the candidates who graced the first merit list belonged to CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE boards. Around 2.8 lakh students have applied to take admissions to various undergraduate courses this year.