The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the answer key for Junior Engineers Stage 2 computer-based test (CBT). Candidates who participated in the RRB JE CBT 2 exam can check the answers by visiting the official website; rrbonlinereg.in. It is to be noted here that the RRB JE CBT Answer Key can be downloaded from September 26 to September 29, 2019. The last date for objections to be raised against the answer key is also September 29, 2019. Meanwhile, RRB will announce the next stage of the recruitment procedure in a few days, and the result can be expected soon.
RRB conducted the second stage JE recruitment exam from August 28 to September 1, 2019. The examination was cancelled at few centres due to technical issue and was rescheduled to September 19, 2019.
How to Raise Objects Against RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of rrbonlinereg.in.
- On the homepage, you will find the activated link of RRB JE Stage 2 answer key.
- The answer key link will direct you to a new page of the RRB website.
- Login in to your account with RRB registration number and date of birth.
- Your RRB JE CBT 2 answer key will be displayed on the computer screen.
- In case, a candidate is not satisfied with the answers, he/ she can raise objects online.
- Click on raise objection link available on the website. You will be guided to a new page.
- Choose the type of objection and fill up the supporting details or upload supporting documents for reference.
- Objects can be raised for only one question at a time.
- You will have to pay Rs 50 as a fee per question.
- The objection raised if found correct; the fee will be refunded to the candidate.
RRB is conducting the recruitment exam to hire 13,538 qualified candidates for the Junior Engineers posts in Information Technology, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA).