Important notification for all the government job aspirants has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The commission has released the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam notification for 2019-20. Candidates can find the SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier 1 recruitment notice, which is available at the official website; ssc.nic.in. According to the official notification, SSC will conduct the CGL Tier 1 exam (CBE) for filling up of various Group B and Group C posts in various ministries, departments and organisations from March 3 to March 11, 2020. In this article, we have mentioned all the required details that include, SSC CGL Tier 1 2019-20 application dates, educational qualification, scheme of the examination, and how to apply for the various posts online. UPSC IFS Main Exam 2019 Time-Table Released, Know How to Check Schedule.
SSC CGL 2019-20: Important Dates
- SSC CGL Application: October 22 to November 25, 2019
- Last Date of Online Fee Payment: November 27, 2019
- Generation of Offline Challan: November 27, 2019
- Last Date for Payment Through Challan: November 29, 2019
- Tier 1 Exam: March 2 to March 11, 2020
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 Exams: June 22, 2020, to June 25, 2020
SSC CGL 2019-20: Educational Qualification
- For Assistant Audit Officer or Assistant Accounts Officer, a candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or institute.
- For Junior Statistical Officer, a candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised institute with 60 percent marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level. Or a bachelor’s degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- For statistical investigator Grade 2, a candidate should be graduate in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects.
For the remaining posts, a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university is required.
SSC CGL 2019-20: How to Apply
- Visit the official website; ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you will find the SSC CGL 2019-20 recruitment notification.
- The link will guide to the application form.
- Candidates are advised to mention all the required details in the forms correctly.
- When SSC CGL application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted, ‘Provisionally.’
- Candidate must take the printout of the application form for their records.
SSC CGL 2019-20: Scheme of the Examination
SSC will conduct the exam in four tiers. Tier 1 and Tier 2 will be a computer-based examination. Tier 3 is pen and paper mode and Tier 4 computer proficiency test or data entry skill test/ document verification. It should be noted here that both Tier 1 and 2 will consist of objective type and multiple-choice questions only. UPTET 2019 Notification Released: Online Applications to Begin From November 1, Know Exam Date and Eligibility Criteria Here.
Candidates are advised to hurry up and read the CGL notification carefully before applying online. They must not wait for the last date to avoid the last-minute hurry. The online application fee for SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is Rs. 100 only.