Hyderabad, July 7: The Telangana Board of Secondary Education has announced the results for the Senior Secondary Certificate (SSC) or Class 10 Supplementary exams. All the concerned students, who appeared for the exam, can check their results at the board's official website at bse.telangana.gov.in. and manabadi.co.in. The exams were conducted last month, 4 June to 19 June to be precise.
Here are the steps that the students can can follow in order to check their results:
1) Students are advised to visit the official website of the board at bse.telangana.gov.in.
2) A number of notifications and links related to various courses will be displayed on the page. Students are advised to click on the 'Result' link of 'Telangana TS SSC 10th supplementary results.'
3) Students should then enter their registration number and roll number in the given space which will appear when they click on the check result link as mentioned above.
4) The result should be displayed on the screen
5) Students are advised to keep a printout of the result for the sake of future reference.
A total of 83.78 per cent students passed the Telangana SSC examinations successfully this year. The total number of students who had appeared for the said exam were 5,38,867. The Telangana Board of Secondary Education conducts the board examinations and is the body responsible for regulating and monitors the educational matters related to higher secondary in the state of Telangana.