The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the second edition of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam on September 8, 2019, at various test centres. Lakhs of candidates will be appearing in this coveted recruitment examination which is conducted twice in a year. The commission has already uploaded the Admit Cards for all the eligible candidates on its official website; upsc.gov.in. The UPSC CDS II Exam 2019 hall tickets will remain online till the exam day, September 8, 2019. As the examination is nearing, check the important points and guidelines that you must follow on the UPSC CDS II Exam day.
Along with the release of the admit card, UPSC has also notified the list of essential documents needed to submit at the examination hall. Candidates must keep any of their identity proof such as Aadhaar card/ voter card/ PAN Card/ passport/ driving licence/ any other photo ID card issued by the State/ Central Government ready along with their admit card.
Important Points & Guidelines to Follow on UPSC CDS II Exam Day
- On the day of the exam, candidates can carry clipboard or hardboard with black ball pen for marking responses on the answer sheet.
- They must reach the venue before time.
- Note that the CDS Exam venue will be closed ten minutes before the scheduled time. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall once the entry is closed.
- UPSC CDS II written test will have questions related to English, general knowledge and elementary mathematics. Each paper will carry 100 marks and candidates will get two hours to answer them.
- Books, notes, loose sheets, electronic, calculator or any such type of instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Test Booklets, etc. are barred in the exam hall.
Those who pass the UPSC CDS II written exam, will be next called for the personal interview round for the final selection of eligible candidates. The interview will be conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB).