The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) class 10 board exam 2019 begins from today, February 12. All the Madhyamik candidates will today appear in the First Language paper, and the WBBSE board exam would end on February 22 with the optional elective subjects’ examination. Like any other state board, the West Bengal Board too have adopted stringent measures to prevent any malpractices during the examination. Students who are appearing in the WBBSE Madhyamik board exam 2019, can check the detailed and shortest schedule available online at the official website; wbbse.org. West Bengal Madhyamik & Uchha Madhyamik Board Exam Timetable.
In this year’s state board examination, girls outnumber boys, and the percentage meets at 56.5%, while that of boys was 43.35%. About 10,66,000 students would appear in the exam out of which 10,64,980 are regular candidates in the West Bengal board examination. Ahead of the exam, there are a few important instructions that candidates’ need to follow on the exam day. Impose Section 144 Around CBSE Examination Centres.
WBBSE Important Instructions to Follow on the Exam Day
1. Carry the admit card. It shall be noted that without the hall tickets, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the board exam.
2. Do not carry any barred items such as electronic gadgets inside the examination hall.
3. Reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the scheduled time on the WBBSE class 10 board examination day.
4. The WBBSE Madhyamik board exam 2019 will be held in only one paper each day from 11:45 am to 3:00 pm.
5. Candidates will get the first fifteen minutes to read the question papers and will be allowed to write answers from 12:00 pm.
6. The Sewing and Needlework will be of four hours and fifteen minutes duration.
During the WBBSE board exam, the teachers who have been assigned the duty of invigilators, will have to hand over their mobile phone before the commencement of the exam to the venue-in-charge. According to reports, the centre officer in charge, centre secretary, venue supervisor, the venue in charge and additional venue supervisor are only permitted to use mobile phones.