Burger King Fiasco: Delhi Man Gets Admitted to Hospital, Injures His Pharynx Due to a Hard Plastic Found in Burger
Burger (Image used for representational purpose only) (Photo Credits: Pixabay)

New Delhi, May 16: In a shocking incident, a man almost lost his voice after eating a burger at a Burger King chain in New Delhi. According to an Asian Age report, a plastic was found inside the cheese veggie burger which he ordered. Unfortunately, when Rakesh Kumar was eating the burger, he felt something hard sticking inside his throat. Post consuming it; he started feeling extremely nauseous.

According to reports, Kumar started bleeding after consuming the burger because it injured his throat. The manager when informed about the incident, refused to accept and began preaching about how they adhere to the rules of cleanliness.

Kumar was then taken to the hospital for medical examination. Reportedly, a piece of plastic was found in his burger that injured his pharynx. The police arrested the manager but was later released on bail.