While various educational institutions throughout the state of  Odisha celebrated Ganesh Puja with great zeal and enthusiasm on Tuesday, tragedy hit students of a private university in Cuttack. On the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi on Tuesday, a student from a private university in Naraj was electrocuted to death, while two others were critically injured. According to reports, some private varsity students got into contact with an 11kv electric line while transporting an idol of Lord Ganesh to their institution on a tractor. One person died from electrocution, while two others were seriously injured. The injured were sent to a private hospital in critical condition for treatment. Man Electrocuted to Death in UP Video: Labourer Dies of Electric Shock While Working on Construction Site in Kanpur, Disturbing Visuals Surface.

Ganesh Chaturthi Revellers Jolted by Electric Shock in Cuttack

(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)