Randhir Kapoor Contracts COVID-19, Moved To ICU; Siddharth’s Mobile Number Leaked, Receives Rape, Death Threats

ENTERTAINMENT Team Latestly|

Veteran actor Randhir Kapoor has been shifted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at the Kokilaben Ambani hospital in Mumbai. He had tested positive for Covid-19 recently. The actor, who had earlier said that he had no breathing issues, and therefore will not be needing an ICU bed, had to be shifted to get more coronavirus-related tests done. Dr Santosh Shetty of Kokilaben hospital told PTI on April 29 that there was no cause for concern. Randhir is the latest Bollywood actor to test positive for the disease after Aamir Khan, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar and many others. Actor Siddhart has alleged that his phone number has been leaked. He has claimed that the BJP Tamil Nadu IT cell leaked his number. The actor also shared that because of this, he and his family have been receiving 'abuse, rape and death threats'. Watch the video to know more.

City Petrol Diesel
New Delhi 96.66 87.41
Kolkata 96.58 90.25
Mumbai 102.82 94.84
Chennai 97.91 92.04
View all
Company Price Change Value
Axis Banks 1050.00 50.00 533.00
Reliance 1050.00 33.00 533.00
Samsung 1050.00 33.00 533.00
Currency Price Change