The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) began the admission process for all the course of Masters, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate programmes offered in the January 2019 session. Students can now apply for fresh admissions to the courses till December 31, 2018. Before beginning, the candidates are advised to read the notification available online at the official website; ignou.ac.in. There are about 21 schools through which IGNOU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate courses. It must be noted that only Indian nationals can apply online. However, candidates overseas will have to apply offline. IGNOU B.Ed Admission Procedure For January 2019 Batch.
The first-time applicant will have to register themselves by submitting the required registration details. Only after generating the username and password, a candidate can begin with the application process. The students, on the other hand, will have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 400 along with the application form. MBBS Curriculum Revised After 21 Years! Know the List of Changes Introduced by the MCI Board of Governors.
Documents required for IGNOU applications 2019:
1. Scanned photograph of less than 100 KB
2. Scanned signature of less than 100 KB
3. Scanned copy of age proof less than 400 KB.
4. Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification which should be less than 100 KB.
5. Scanned copy of experience certificate (if any) less than 100 KB.
6. Scanned copy of Below Poverty Line (BPL) less than 400 KB.
7. Scanned copy of reserved category certificate (if any) for SC/ST/OBC less than 400 KB.
After submitting all the documents, click the ‘next’ button to get the Form preview option. Check if all the details filled are accurate. The applications shall be printed for future reference. All the students must fill in the application forms on time. In case of late submission, the forms will not be considered by IGNOU and later rejected without any intimation.