The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited the applications for the recruitment of Medical Officers. Those who are interested in the positions can visit the official website; jkpsc.nic.in to apply. JKPSC has announced 1,000 job vacancies for the available post in the state. According to the notification, the last date to apply for the exam is November 15. So, you must hurry up and submit the required details. The selection process for the recruitment drive will be based on a written test which will be held in Srinagar and Jammu centres. Those who qualify the exam scheduled on December 2 will then appear in the personal interview round for final shortlist. RPF 2018 Exam Date 2018 Announced for SI & Constable Recruitment; Know Vacancy Details & CBT Paper Pattern.
For the applications, the exam fee for the general category is Rs. 400 and for the reserved category candidates, it is Rs. 200. To apply for the recruitment exam, candidates must have MBBS or Possession of recognised Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. NTA NCHMCT JEE 2019 to Be Held April 27; Know the Syllabus, Application Date & Exam Pattern.
JKPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2018 Important Instructions
1. The online application forms will be available for candidates from October 16. The last date to apply for the same is November 15 along with the requisite fee.
2. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling the applications.
3. Candidates shall not submit a hard copy or any other documents to the commission. The same is required only after the candidates are declared qualified in the written test.
4. The tentative date for written examination is December 2.
5. The candidates selected for the post of Medical Officer shall be governed by Jammu & Kashmir Special Recruitment Rules vide SRO-202 of 2015 dated; 30.06.2015.
The candidates must keep the above points in mind while applying for the available position as set by JKPSC. Further, a candidate should be between 18 to 40 years to apply for the post. It shall be noted that once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will not be entertained. Hence, candidates are advised to go through the details before the final submission.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Nov 12, 2018 07:29 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).