The Punjab School Examination Board (PSEB) has now started the registration process for the Punjab State Teachers' Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2019. The ‘New Registration’ link was already available on the official website of PSTET since November 2; however, the actual registration window has been activated from today, November 4, 2019. All the interested candidates can apply for the PSTET 2019 registration by visiting the official website; pstet.net. In this article, we have provided you with the important dates of Punjab PSTET 2018-19 and how to complete the online registration process. It is notable here that although, the exam will be held in December, the current session of PSTET is being termed as 2018 session by the Punjab board. UPTET 2019 Notification Released: Online Applications to Begin From November 1, Know Exam Date and Eligibility Criteria Here.
Candidates are advised to go through the details written under, “Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (is to be Conducted in December 2019).” Documents, important dates, eligibility criteria, application details and others are available online. The last date of the application process for Punjab TET is November 25, and the exam will be held on December 15, 2019.
PSTET 2018: Important Dates
- Application process starting date: November 3, 2019
- Last date of application: November 25, 2019
- Application correction window opens: November 26, 2019
- Application correction window closes: November 28, 2019
- PSTET 2018 admit card: December 9, 2019
- PSTET 2018 exam date: December 15, 2019
How to Apply for PSTET 2018 Exam?
- Visit the official website of PSTET; pstet.net.
- Click on the ‘new user’ to reach the registration page.
- Go through the detailed application instructions and proceed.
- Submit the basic information and register yourself on the PSTET website.
- Now, fill up the PSTET application form displayed on the screen.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport-sized photographers and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Verify all the details and submit the application form.
- Download and take a print out of the confirmation page of the confirmed PSTET application soft copy.
Candidates are advised to not wait until the last date to submit their PSTET applications. The bank challan or receipt and confirmation page of the application should be kept with the candidate for future reference.