The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has declared the result for the supplementary exam of class 10. All state board students can check their RBSE Supplementary result 2019 on the official websites; rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates might face technical glitch while accessing the result because of a large number of students visiting the site at a time. In such case they are advised to keep their calm and try again later. To check the RBSE 10th supplementary result 2019 and scores, candidates will have to submit their roll number as mentioned in their exam admit card.
RBSE conducted the class 10 supplementary exams between July and August. The exams are conducted for those who could not qualify the Rajasthan annual board exams. Meanwhile, the board has also declared the supplementary exam result 2019 for class 12 students. The scores for both the classes are available on the RBSE websites.
How to Check RBSE 10th Supplementary Result 2019?
- Visit the official websites of RBSE; rajresults.nic.in or rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Once declared, RBSE will upload an activated link for class 10 supplementary result on the homepage.
- Submit the required roll number, as mentioned in your RBSE admit card.
- Your RBSE class 10 supplementary result 2019 will display on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of your scorecard for future reference.
This year, the class 10 board exam result registered a pass percentage of 79.86%. Girls have performed better than boys. They have secured a higher passing percent of 80.35%, while boys scored 79.45%.