The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has begun the application procedure for the recruitment of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 2019. As per the railway job notification, a total of 1,665 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment drive. The official RRB NTPC recruitment exam 2019 notification is available on the website; rrbcdg.gov.in. RRB has just released a corrigendum regarding the RRB NTPC recruitment and has made some changes to the job notice. Before applying for the available positions, candidates are advised to go through the RRB NTPC 2019 important changes as laid by the Indian Railways.
RRB has released the Centralised Employment Notice (CEN 01/ 2019) for NTPC recruitment of 35,277 vacancies. While filling the online applications, the candidates are advised to keep in mind a few essential instructions as stated by RRB. After the registration, the first stage of the computer-based test is tentatively scheduled to be held between June to September 2019.
RRB NTPC 2019: Important Changes
1. When a candidate is qualified for the first stage CBT and is shortlisted for subsequent stages as OBC/ SC/ ST/ EWS/ PwBD, he or she will continue to be considered as OBC/ SC/ ST/ EWS/ PwBD respectively in all the stages of recruitment.
2. Candidates who are applying for EWS reservation will have to bring Income and Asset Certificate which is issued by the competent authority on the date of document verification. Note that the certificate should be for the year 2017-18.
3. In the Annexure III of the RRB NTPC recruitment pdf, the list of competent authorities that can issue Income and Asset Certificate for EWS category reservation is given.
4. If candidates fail to comply with the requirement of EWS category reservation, their calm for reserved status under EWS will not be entertained and the candidature of that candidate, if he or she fulfils all the eligibility conditions for General (UR) category, will be considered under General UR vacancies.
5. RRB has removed the condition for scribes. The condition of academic qualification of the scribe for a PwBD which one step below the applicant shall be, has been deleted now.
6. Besides, the clause that says any application even under RTI act seeking any information will not be entertained until the completion of the entire recruitment process has also been removed.
7. MD which was earlier read as “Muscular Dystrophy” is now changed to “Multiple Disabilities.”
Under the Railway NTPC category, the vacancies for various posts such as junior clerk cum typist, accounts clerk cum typist, trains clerk, commercial cum ticket clerk, traffic assistant, goods guard, senior commercial cum ticket clerk, senior clerk cum typist, junior accountant assistant cum typist, commercial apprentice, station master, etc.