All the government job aspirants brace yourself because tomorrow, April 5, is the last date to apply for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). It is the intermediate level exam which is conducted for recruitment in the central government departments. If you are yet to apply for the coveted positions, hurry up and visit the official website, ssc.nic.in as the application link will be closed on April 5. After the successful completion of the SSC CHSL applications 2019, the computer-based test tier I will be held from July 1 to July 26. Check SSC CHSL Job Vacancy, Examination Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Scale Here.
On March 5, SSC released the official job notification, and on the same day, the CHSL application procedure began. The candidates can apply through the official site after registering or logging in the SSC web portal from the login page available on the homepage. The SSC job notification reads, "The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India." RRB JE Recruitment Exam 2019 Notice Is Fake!
How to Apply SSC CHSL Exam 2019?
1. Visit the official website; ssc.nic.in.
2. On the right side of the homepage you will find the login tab.
3. Click on New User-register now and fill in the information asked in the application form.
4. Form fill up will be in three stages-- necessary details, additional contact information, photo and signature upload.
5. If you are a returning user, you can just log in from the page and move ahead.
6. After the registration ID is created, click on the 'apply online' tab that you will find at the top of the homepage.
7. Now, click on the CHSL tab and apply.
8. Fill in the necessary details.
9. Deposit the application fee of Rs. 100 and proceed.
10. Make sure; you have entered your mobile number and email ID to get necessary updates of the exam and admit cards.
11. Take printouts of your bank challan and submitted form for future reference.
Every year, thousands of openings are announced for SSC CHSL recruitment. The commission conducts three levels of exam for the recruitment-- first is a computer-based exam which is objective in nature, second is a descriptive paper which is performed in a pen and paper mode, and the final is a third stage that includes skill test or typing test.