7th Pay Commission Latest News: Yogi Adityanath Government Announces Mega Diwali 2019 Bonus, Hike in DA For Uttar Pradesh Employees
Image used for representational purpose | (Photo Credits: PTI)

Lucknow, October 17: In good news for government employees in Uttar Pradesh who receive salaries under the 7th Pay Commission recommendations, the state administration has announced a mega Diwali bonus for them ahead of festivities. According to a report, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath-led government will give 30 days Diwali bonus for its 14 lakh employees. The salaries, as per the 7th Pay Commission and clubbed with bonus, will be credited before the festival. 7th Pay Commission Latest Dearness Allowance Hike: Diwali 2019 Bonus Details For Tier 1 And 2 Cities.

Besides Diwali bonus, the Uttar Pradesh government also announced a hike in dearness allowance (DA) for non-gazetted officials. According to an order issued by Additional Chief Secretary Sanjiv Mittal, government employees, work charge employees and those working with aided educational institutions, technical education institutions, urban local bodies and district panchayats would get 30 days ad hoc bonus subject to a maximum of Rs 7,000. 7th Pay Commission Diwali 2019 Bonanza: Dearness Allowance (DA) Hiked by 8% for Himachal Pradesh Roadways Employees, Arrears to Be Cleared Before Festive Season.

These employees get salaries ranging from Rs 47,600 to Rs 1,51,100 under the 7th Pay Commission. Employees in Class 3 and Class 4 will also get the Diwali bonus. Out of total amount given to these employees, 75 percent would be deposited in the provident fund while the remaining 25 percent would be paid in cash to them, ZeeBiz reported. The bonus granted to these employees would cost about Rs 900 crore to exchequers.