Wedding day is the most auspicious time in every couple’s life. As the day draws closer, you will see individuals scrambling to complete their to-do list for essentials. Not just us commoners, in fact popular faces too engross themselves as their beautiful nuptial ceremony comes closer. And to be able to witness celebrity weddings; are just awesome! Some are big, and few are super-secret, yet it feels like we are invited to each and every one. All thanks to our beloved technology that there are so much thumbs up and double-taps. The most awaited wedding ceremony of the Royals Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is just three days to go and yet again with tech expertise, we will be watch them live from home.
Royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will take place this Saturday, May 19. Although commoners from various fields are invited to the ceremony, but not all of us are lucky enough to be on the guest list. Hence, we have the option to watch the nuptial ceremony live sitting at our home. From Meghan Markle walking down the aisle to the exchange of vows as she marries Prince Harry in St. George’s Chapel, on the grounds of Windsor Castle; every moment will be captured and showcased live.
Where to Watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Nuptial Ceremony on TV & Online?
1. ABC News will begin with a special edition of Good Morning America from 5:00 to 10:00 am Eastern Time Zone ET (9:30 am to 3:30 pm Indian Standard Time IST).
2. CBS will host the event with interviews and analysis from 4:00 am Eastern Time Zone ET (8:30 am Indian Standard Time IST).
3. Fox News Channel will begin with the coverage from 5:00 am Eastern Time Zone ET (9:30 am Indian Standard Time IST), followed by the main event at 6:00 am Eastern Time Zone ET (10:30 am Indian Standard Time IST).
4. NBC will cover the royal wedding and anchor the show from London that will begin from 4:30 to 11 am Eastern Time Zone ET (9:00 am to 3:30 pm Indian Standard Time IST).
5. PBS will host a week of special programming: Royal Wedding Watch and the wedding ceremony will be covered live from 4:15 Eastern Time Zone ET (8:45 am Indian Standard Time IST).
6. TLC will commence its coverage on Saturday with Royal Wedding Live, a live four-hour feed of the nuptials from 5:00 am to 2:00 pm Eastern Time Zone ET (9:30 am to 6:30 pm Indian Standard Time IST).
7. HBO will air live that will begin at 7:30 am Eastern Time Zone ET (12:00 pm Indian Standard Time IST), followed by a replay later that day.
8. Many will also be streaming their coverage on their respective websites live so that you can watch the royal wedding online with Sky Go and the BBC iPlayer.
It is since Prince Harry’s grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II who first allowed television cameras into the chapel to cover live during her wedding to Prince Philip; royal weddings have been an event celebrated worldwide. People from every corner are holding their breath as they eagerly wait to see the nuptial ceremony of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. This will be the 16th royal wedding to take place at the castle since 1863.