A viral video saw a customer and a shopkeeper escape unhurt from a mobile blast incident in a shop in Madhya Pradesh's Balaghat district. The incident was caught on the shop's CCTV camera. The accident took place in a shop when a man came to the shop to get his mobile phone. As the shopkeeper picked up the phone and used it, the mobile phone exploded causing a fire and the shopkeeper throw away the phone immediately.

(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)