A terrifying video of a Samsung phone catching fire inside a man’s bag in China is gone viral on social media. The 51-second video shared by the South China Morning Post is shocking people in which a man can be seen walking on a crowded street and his bag suddenly catches fire.
Phone Catches Fire Inside Man’s Bag on a Crowded Street; Terrifying Video Goes Viral:
This is the shocking moment a phone catches fire inside a man’s bag in China. pic.twitter.com/4C5zz8Ov6t
— SCMP News (@SCMPNews) April 20, 2021
(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)