Virat Kohli has undoubtedly been one of the most prominent cricketers produced by Indian cricket and has registered his name amongst one of the best cricketers in the world. Regardless of the conditions and or the venue, Virat Kohli has proven his mettle in all formats of the game and has shattered several records. By now, breaking records seems to be regular business for the Indian captain is known for. Sir Vivan Richards labels him as one of the most destructive batsmen of recent times.
Born on November 5th 1988, Virat had an early inclination towards the game. As a three-year-old, he would pick up the bat and would start swinging it. As the Indian skipper turns 31, let’s have a look at seven interesting facts about the Indian captain. Virat Kohli Workout and Diet: Indian Cricket Team Skipper is a Fitness Freak And These Videos Are Proof!.
- Virat Kohli was a student of Vishal Bharti Public School and his favourite subject in school was History.
- Virat's favourite cuisine is Japanese.
- Virat Kohli is the only cricketer to score 500 runs in a bilateral ODI series.
- Virat Kohli is the only Asian captain to win Tests in England, Australia and South Africa.
- Virat Kohli has kept wickets twice in his career.
- His first crush is not Anushka Sharma but the gorgeous Bollywood actress Karishma Kapoor.
- He flaunts a golden dragon tattoo on his forearm, which is apparently believed to bring good luck.
On his birthday, Team LatestLY wishes the Indian skipper a very Happy Birthday! On his day, we hope that he continues to shatter many more records and bring glory to India. Happy Birthday, Virat!