India News | Nashik Sees 356 New COVID-19 Cases, 750 Recoveries, 57 Deaths

Get latest articles and stories on India at LatestLY. Nashik district in Maharashtra on Tuesday reported 356 fresh coronavirus positive cases and 57 deaths, taking the tally to 3,89,504 and the toll to 5,031, officials said.

Nashik, Jun 8 (PTI) Nashik district in Maharashtra on Tuesday reported 356 fresh coronavirus positive cases and 57 deaths, taking the tally to 3,89,504 and the toll to 5,031, officials said.

A total of 750 COVID-19 patients were discharged during the day, raising the count of recoveries so far in the Nashik district to 3,79,212.

With 10,018 new tests, the number of samples tested so far in the district has gone up to 17,33,169, officials added.

(The above story is verified and authored by Press Trust of India (PTI) staff. PTI, India’s premier news agency, employs more than 400 journalists and 500 stringers to cover almost every district and small town in India.. The views appearing in the above post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY)

Share Now

Share Now