The National Testing Agency (NTA) today has released the answer keys for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main conducted in April 14, 2019. All the engineering aspirants who have appeared in the second edition of the entrance exam can check the JEE Main 2019 answer keys and raise objections online at the official website; jeemain.nic.in. The candidates can download their question and response sheet from the same site and further note that the last day to submit the objection is April 16, 2019. Going through the objections, a final answer key will be released before the announcement of the JEE Main April exam 2019 result. For the convenience of the students, we have provided quick steps and the fee required to raise objections against JEE Main April 2019 exam answer key.
JEE Main 2019 April examination held on April 7, 8, 9, 10 and 23, in which about 9.45 lakh students had appeared. After verifying the challenged the answer key, NTA will release the final answer key based on which JEE Main 2019 April exam result will be released. Check the detailed steps and procedure for challenging 2019 JEE Main April Exam Answer Key. Check Karnataka 2nd PUC Exam Result 2019 Date.
How to Check JEE Main April Exam 2019 Answer Key?
- Visit the official website; jeemain.nic.in.
- Use your application number and date of birth and enter security pin as displayed on the computer screen and submit to login.
- Click the link stating, “Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key.”
- You will come across 90 questions for Paper 1 and 80 for Paper 2 in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column, ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you chose to challenge, click your desired option, scroll down, click “Save Your Claim” and move to the next screen.
- You will see all the option IDs you have challenged.
- To upload supporting documents, select “Choose File.”
- Click on “Save Your Claim Finally.”
- Next pay the processing fee by clicking, “Click here to pay fee.”
JEE Main 2019 April Exam Answer Key: Fee Payment
Candidates who are willing to challenge the JEE Main April 2019 exam key will have to pay online a sum of Rs. 1,000 as processing fee for each question challenged. The payment can be made through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. It shall be noted that the processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
NTA conducts JEE Main exam for candidates who are willing to take admissions to the IITs, NUTs and CFTIs. Again, those who clear the Main exam and are interested in studying at the IITs, need to appear for the JEE Advanced entrance exam.