The National Testing Agency (NTA) is ready to host the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) for the second time now. According to its released schedule, NTA will activate the online registration link for UGC NET December 2019 from today, September 9, 2019. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of NTA NET; ntanet.nic.in to apply for the entrance examination, which will be held in December, 2019. NTA UGC NET 2019 aspirants must note the below-mentioned important points before applying for the exam. CSIR UGC NET Exam 2019-20 Dates for December, June Sessions Released Online, Know NTA Schedule & Steps to Apply Online.
NTA will conduct the exam in a Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode only. It shall further be noted that the NTA NET 2019 application link will also be made available to the official website of the agency, nta.ac.in. The online applications which will begin from today, will continue till October 9, 2019. The eligible candidates will then get the UGC NET 2019 admit card on November 9, 2019.
NTA UGC NET 2019: Important Points to Know
- You can apply for the UGC NET 2019 in an online mode only. No other form, in any case, will be accepted by NTA.
- NTA will share the important points under the Information Bulletin, and candidates must follow those instructions while applying for the exams.
- The email address and mobile number provided in the online application form shall be active and correct, as any information will be communicated through email or SMS.
- General category candidates will have to pay Rs 800. Other backward category candidates (OBC) will have to pay Rs 400 and private and transgender students should submit Rs 200, as application fee.
- Once the UGC NET 2019 application form is filled, candidates must take at least four printouts of the confirmation page.
NTA will conduct the UGC NET 2019 exam from December 2 to December 6, 2019. And the result is tentatively scheduled to be announced on December 31, 2019. The entrance exam is conducted to certify eligibility for the role of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).