The Cochin University of Science and Technology opened the window for the Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2019. Those who fall under the eligibility criteria, can apply for the entrance test to secure seats for MBA courses in the affiliated college. Students must note that the last date to submit the applications online is January 31, 2019. But candidates must hurry up and start with the process from now to avoid the last-minute rush. The University of Kerala will conduct KMAT on February 17, 2019. The application forms are now available online at the official website; kmatkerala.com. IIM Calcutta Witness 100% Summer Placements! Above 12 Prominent Companies Participated in the Process for Class of 2020.
Soon after the completion of the registration, the candidates will be able to download the admit cards in January. The date for the same is expected to be announced soon. Read the detailed notification available on the website before you begin with the applications.
How to apply for KMAT 2019?
1. Visit the official website; kmatkerala.com.
2. Submit your personal details to register yourself and get the unique application number along with the password.
3. Go back to the homepage and log in using your application number and password.
4. Fill in the necessary details. Press the save and continue button.
5. The next window will guide you to the online payment page. Make online payment and click ‘Proceed’.
6. Candidates must print the receipt and then go to the next step.
7. Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature. Submit and proceed to the next step.
8. In the next step, you will have to select the exam centre. Be careful by choosing it. You can fill up to 3 examination centres and submit.
9. A profile verification window will pop on the screen.
10. Check if all the details mentioned in the form are correct before you take a print out.
Kerala KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
KMAT is a multiple choice-based (MCQ) test. The question paper has three sections and students will get 2 hours and 30 minutes to answer all of them. Unlike other entrances, there is no sectional time limit to complete the paper. As per the marking scheme. Four marks are awarded for a correct answer, and there is no provision of negative marking. The medium of the entrance exam is English. MBBS Curriculum Revised After 21 Years! Know the List of Changes Introduced by the MCI Board of Governors.
Kerala KMAT 2019 Syllabus
The pen-paper based test is based on the fundamentals of 10+2 curriculum. The questions compiled in the four sections includes subjects-- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning and General Awareness & Contemporary Business Scenario.
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) will hold KMAT for admissions to 170 University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. About 10,000 seats are offered in Karnataka’s B-schools through KMAT Exam.