Drunk Man in UP Provoked to Play With Live Snake, Dies After Eating It, Video Goes Viral
Drunk man (Photo Credits: Etv Bharat UP YouTube)

A drunk man in Amroha district of Uttar Pradesh ate a live snake after being provoked by villagers. The 40-year-old died four hours later due to poisoning. Mahipal Singh was in an inebriated state when he picked up a small snake lying alongside the road. A few locals soon gathered around him and started to record the man who held the snake in his hand. As he received more attention, he began to play with the snake hiding in his fist and entertain them.

One of them then provoked him to put it in his mouth and the man blindly followed. Singh who was not completely aware of his actions ate it. After that, he went home and fell sick. Singh was taken to a hospital but died four years later. Drunk Tourist Accidentally Hikes Up Mountain in Italian Alps Looking For His Hotel

The video of the man playing with the snake has gone viral on different social networking sites. The video shows the man holding the small snake and playing with it. He is survived by his wife, three daughters and a son.

Here is the video:

The Times of India quoted a local as saying, "Even before he could realise what was happening, the snake slipped from his hands and make its way down his trachea. He felt sick and began to vomit but the snake did not come out."

Rajbpura kotwali station house officer Dharmendra Singh said, "We have taken note of the incident and are trying to verify the viral video where the man is seen making mischief with the snake. We are trying to ascertain if he was provoked or not. His family has not approached us so far."