After declaring the class 10 examination scores, the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE/ BSER), Ajmer is next slated to announce the result for class 8 students. Ending all the speculations, Rajasthan state education Minister, Govind Singh Dotasra, has confirmed that the class 8 result will be declared tomorrow, June 7, at 4:00 pm through a tweet. Ajmer board officials will announce the RBSE class 8 result, the examination scores of which will be available online at the official website; rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, rajresults.nic.in. Lakhs of students have appeared in the BSER 8th exam, and eagerly waiting to know their scores. 79.86% Pass, Girls Perform Better Than Boys in BSER Class 10 Board Exam.
The Rajasthan board class 8 examinations were conducted on March 14 and continued till March 29, 2019. This year, close to 11 lakh candidates have appeared in the RBSE 8th examination. Below in this article, we have provided quick steps for candidates’ convenience to check their RBSE class 8 results 2019 online. Puneet Maheshwari is Science Topper; Check Rajasthan Class 12 Result Statistics.
How to Check RBSE 8th Result 2019?
- Visit the official websites of RBSE; rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, rajresults.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you will see a link stating, “Rajasthan class 8 results 2019,” which will be activated only after the scores are announced.
- Click the above link.
- Submit your RBSE registration number and submit.
- Your RBSE class 8 result 2019 will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
RBSE had already declared the Secondary 10th and 12th Arts, Science and Commerce board exam results. Class 8 results were earlier speculated to be announced on the same day, when BSER 10th result 2019 was announced. It has finally been confirmed that the board officials will declare the class 8 exam result on June 6, 2019.