It's that Egg- streme time of the year, folks. Today on National egg Day, we celebrate eggs for all their egg-tacular glory and get eggy with it. You might not think of eggs as funny since you've seen them quite runny, however, we're here to tell you they are not a bore but can rock you to your core, with their eggcellent humour galore. Okay, we'll stop being eggs-tra and let you in on the yolk and get on with serving you eggs-punny-side-up.
- What did the hen say to her chick?
"Don't you egg-nore me!"
What is an egg’s least favourite day of the week?
- Why should you be careful about what you say around egg whites?
Everyone knows they can’t take a yolk.
- How did the chicken feel after a long day of work?
- How did the chicken leave the building?
Through The Eggs-it
- What does a chicken say when they enter a room?
- Why did the chickens jump up with joy?
Because they were Egg-static
- Why do vegans hate eggs?
It's not all it is cracked up to be!
- Why did the chick fly the coup?
Because it was being Egg-nored by the others.
- Why was the Chick jumping up and down and all around?
Because the chick was Egg-cited
- What did the chick say when it was being betrayed?
Egg tu, Brute?
- Why is the chicken so slow to cross the road?
There was no eggs-press lane!
Okay, folks. we've given you enough ammo to egg'em with yolks. On this National Egg Day pun out and stay on the sunny side up.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Jun 03, 2021 02:58 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).