Sara Ali Khan had quite a 'shocking' start to her day on Sunday (January 23). As during her makeup session, when the actress asked for coconut water, she got a scare with a light bulb exploding in her vanity in return. Sara shared the video on her Instagram story.
— Sara Times🗞 (@Saratimes95) January 23, 2022
(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)