West Bengal: Ticket Checker Accidently Gets Electrocuted At The Kharagpur Railway Station; Video Goes Viral

Videos Team Latestly|

In a tragic incident, a travelling ticket examiner (TTE) got electrocuted at the Kharagpur railway station in West Bengal. The TTE got electrocuted when an overhead wire fell on his head. The tragedy took place on December 7 afternoon. Reportedly, the wire which was somehow cut loose by a bird, came down on the victim's head who was standing on the platform. The TTE suffered burn injuries but he is out of danger. Watch the video to know more.

  • INR
  • USD
  • EUR
View all
City Petrol Diesel
New Delhi 96.72 89.62
Kolkata 106.03 92.76
Mumbai 106.31 94.27
Chennai 102.74 94.33
View all
Currency Price Change
USD 82.3750 -0.48