Nagpur, Dec 3 (PTI) At least 536 persons tested positive for coronavirus, while 15 died of the infection in Maharashtra's Nagpur district on Thursday, an official said.
The latest cases have taken the district's COVID-19 count to 1,13,269 and the toll reached 3,707, the official said.
Of the casualties reported so far, 2,550 were from Nagpur city, while 1,157 were from rural areas and outside the district, he said.
The count of recoveries in the district reached 1,04,137, after 307 patients were discharged from various treatment facilities during the day, the official said.
Also Read | Farmers Protest: 4th Round of Talks Conclude, Govt Assures ‘MSP Will Continue’, Next Meeting on December 5.
The district is now left with 5,425 active cases, he added.
(The above story is verified and authored by Press Trust of India (PTI) staff. PTI, India’s premier news agency, employs more than 400 journalists and 500 stringers to cover almost every district and small town in India.. The views appearing in the above post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY)













Quickly


