The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) will declare its class 12th board exam results today at 10:30 am. All the candidates can check their Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) scores on the official websites of the board; wbresults.nic.in, webbse.org. This is the first time that the West Bengal board took such long time to announce its results than usual. Last year too, the WBCHSE class 12th results were declared in the month of May. The results will be announced for all private and regular courses of WBCHSE HSC 2018.
In 2018, WBCHSE conducted its examination from March 27 which continued till April 11 at various exam centres in the state. Apart from the official website of Maharashtra Board, students this time will also be able to check their WBCHSE results on other third-party web portals such as examresults.net, indiaresults.com using their roll numbers. This year it is estimated that over 8 lakh students appeared for WBCHSE HSC class 12th exams at various centres in the state.
Steps to check WBCHSE class 12 board exam results 2018:
1. Visit the official websites of West Bengal Board; wbresults.nic.in, webbse.org.
2. Soon after the official announcement, the results link for class 12 will be activated on the homepage. Click the link.
3. It will guide you to another page. Enter your roll number and other required details as mentioned in your admit card.
4. Once you submit the details, your WBCHSE class 12 scores will be displayed on the computer screen.
5. Download and take a print out of the same for future references.
The students will get their original marksheet of HSC at their respective schools. Reportedly, last year in December, the West Bengal Board listed five commandments for the class 12th examination. If any of those were violated, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exams. Quoting the board’s notification, the list includes carrying a mobile to the exam venue, misbehaving with examiners, ramping inside the exam halls, cheating and carrying an answer sheet outside the examination hall.