Nandurbar S*x Scandal: Man Arrested for S*xually Abusing Minors, Young Men in Maharashtra; Cops Find 600 Obscene Videos

A 22-year-old man has been arrested in Maharashtra’s Nandurbar district for allegedly s*xually abusing minors and young men and blackmailing them with obscene videos. Police said the accused had been exploiting survivors since 2022. More than 600 obscene videos were recovered from his mobile phone, while police are identifying survivors and examining digital evidence.

Representative Image (Photo Credits: IANS)

Police in Maharashtra's Nandurbar district have arrested a 22-year-old man for allegedly s*xually abusing minors and young men and making obscene videos of them.

The accused had allegedly been blackmailing and exploiting the survivors since 2022 by threatening to make their videos viral on social media, NDTV reported. Police said more than 600 obscene videos were recovered from his mobile phone. Maharashtra: Man Poses As Female Govt Official, Uses Divine Wrath Threats To Coerce Widow Into S*x.

Man Arrested for S*xually Abusing Minors, Young Men

Superintendent of Police Ashwini Sanap said over 600 obscene videos had been recovered from the accused's mobile phone. Sanap said the police have started recording the statements of survivors after identifying them from the videos found on the accused's phones.

The investigation is now focused on identifying the people appearing in the videos and recording their statements as part of the probe. Amravati S*x Scandal: Ayaan Shaikh Tells Cops ‘Became Playboy After 1st Breakup’, Reveals Chilling Modus Operandi Involving Cafes, Trips.

The police's forensic team is closely examining digital evidence recovered from the accused's devices. Investigators are examining the material to establish the circumstances surrounding the alleged abuse and blackmail and to identify other potential survivors.

Police said the accused had allegedly used threats of circulating the videos on social media to blackmail and exploit survivors since 2022. Further details are expected as investigators examine the digital evidence and record statements from those identified in the videos.

Rating:3

TruLY Score 3 – Believable; Needs Further Research | On a Trust Scale of 0-5 this article has scored 3 on LatestLY, this article appears believable but may need additional verification. It is based on reporting from news websites or verified journalists (NDTV), but lacks supporting official confirmation. Readers are advised to treat the information as credible but continue to follow up for updates or confirmations

(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Aug 09, 2026 12:07 AM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).

Share Now

Share Now