Spiders are not exactly the kind of creepy pets you would invite to your home and would want to get rid of them ASAP, unless of course you love them. But till what extent will you go to kill or shoo them away the spider? In one such incident, a California man accidentally sets a house on fire with a blowtorch to kill the spiders. According to The San Diego Union-Tribune, the man was house-sitting for his parents Tuesday night when he discovered the spiders. Florida Man Drunk, High & Naked Sets House on Fire While Baking Cookies.
At the time he was the only one in the house and he took upon himself to get rid of those creatures without getting anywhere close to them. In the process, the second storey of the home and the attic were damaged by the flames. Around 30 firefighters responded to the spider-related fire and managed to put out the fire quickly. The man was unharmed. The Fresno City firefighters’ account tweeted a message to their residents to further avoid such a bizarre incident.
Please don't use a blowtorch to kill spiders https://t.co/hcG3P0Pjin
— Fresno Firefighters (@Local753) October 24, 2018
Well, this is not the first a person has accidentally set a house on fire. In September, a drunk florida man set his house ablaze as he tried to bake cookies. The 53-year-old man was under the influence of two litres of vodka and had smoked marijuana. Well, we wonder, if the man was ultimately able to kill all the spiders or did they manage to escape?