Epsom salt bath is becoming extremely popular these days and for all the right reasons. A naturally occuring magnesium sulfate compound- Epsom salt is not only known to make you feel relaxed but also has been used since ages as a natural healer and cure for various ailments. Along with having some health benefits, Epsom salt is gaining a lot of popularity in the field of beauty and relaxation methods as well.
Studies have proven that both magnesium and sulfate are substances that get easily absorbed through the skin thus Epsom salt baths turn out to be both easy as well as an ideal way to enjoy the health benefits associated with it.
Here are a few science-backed benefits of Epsom salt bath:
- Relieves Pain in Muscles: Epsom salts are used as conventional soaking agents that are a solution for pain in muscles and its stiffness. So if you are feeling tired, an Epsom salt bath is all you need to feel rejuvenated and get rid of the pain in your muscles. Epsom salt bath is a great way to treat any kind of strains in the body even arthritic pain.
- Detoxifies Your Skin: The nutrient-rich Epsom salt helps detoxify your overall skin. It helps your body get rid of all the dirt and harmful germs and bacteria in the most natural way.
- Lowers Stress Levels: Epsom salt baths are an easy way of making magnesium readily available to your body and this magnesium releases toxin from the body. Magnesium also acts as a natural stress reliever and helps you lighten your mood instantly and provides relaxation to the mind. People with magnesium must try our Epsom salt bath.
- Uplifts your mood and makes you happier: While relieving stress, Epsom salt bath also helps you make happier because your body feels relaxed and stress hormones are reduced. Even the pleasant aroma helps your body release the happy hormones.
- Helps Ease Sunburn Pain and Redness: If you are someone who suffers from sunburn and experiences redness and other skin issues because of that, you are just an Epsom bath away to a soothed, fresh skin.
- Helps Manage Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia is a condition that causes your muscles, ligaments, and tendons to hurt. Epsom salt bath is a fantastic way to help treat the disease.
- Helps Treat Insomnia: Did you know a good Epsom bath can also help treat insomnia? Any kind of difficulty is sleeping can be tackled by an Epsom salt bath.
- Helps Treat Psoriasis: Yes! Studies have proven that the Epsom salt bath can help treat Psoriasis as well. The red, itchy, scaly skin caused by Psoriasis can be managed really well by Epsom salt baths.
Epsom salt is known to help treat a gamut of skin and muscle conditions. While it is entirely natural and free of side effects, you might want to be little careful if you are suffering from significant skin conditions and only go ahead after professional advice. Have you ever tried Epsom bath? Let us know your experience in the comments section below.