Brazil (BRA) will lock horns with Argentina (ARG) in what will be a mouth-watering clash on November 15. Brazil vs Argentina international friendly fixture will see a host of footballing stars on display. The two nations meet in Riyadh, and with so much history behind them, sparks are bound to fly. Argentina were knocked out by Brazil on their way to success in the 2019 Copa America and their recent history does favour the Selecao. But with Brazil failing to beat teams below them in ranking in the last few games, Argentina knows they are well in the contest. A look at the players to watch out for in Brazil vs Argentina (BRA vs ARG) contest. Brazil vs Argentina Head-to-Head Record: Ahead of International Friendly 2019, Here’re Football Match Results of Last 5 BRA vs ARG Encounters.
1. Lionel Messi – The Argentine skipper returns to the international fold after a 3-month suspension following some controversial remarks against referees at the Copa America. He has been in great form for Barcelona and could prove to be a nemesis for Brazil if he is afforded space in the game. You need someone like Lionel Messi in your team when two quality sides clash with tight defence dominating the contest.
2. Paulo Dybala – Lionel Messi’s presence in the starting eleven has hindered the growth of Paulo Dybala in the national team, but with Juventus forward scoring for fun in Italy, he could no longer be ignored. Dybala might start out wide to give Sergio Aguero more space in the box, but he is well adept to interchanging plays. Brazil vs Argentina Dream11 Prediction in International Friendlies 2019: Tips to Pick Best Team for BRA vs ARG Football Match.
3. Roberto Firmino – The Liverpool forward is a kind of player who prefers to go about his business calmly in the background. He makes Brazil tick with those forward runs and link up lay with fellow attackers. He is generally very good in front of goal and Argentina will find it tough to keep him under check.
4. Philippe Coutinho – The former Barcelona star has found a new lease of life at Bayern Munich and looks back to his best. He will be part of the midfield for Brazil in a 4-3-3 formation with the license to roam around considering he has Casemiro doing up the dirty work.
5. Rodrygo - The newfound sensation at Real Madrid is gearing up to take on Argentina with the world waiting to watch a star in the making. Rodrygo is blessed with raw pace and trickery that helps him stretch the opposition backline, He may not star but should be quite handy in the later stages of the match from the bench.
Argentina have defeated Brazil just once in their last six meetings which is not a good thing to a read if you are an Argentine fan. Out of the two teams, Brazil have a more balanced team and are the favourites to win.