India News | Nashik COVID-19 Tally Rises by 233, Toll by 6; 382 Discharged

Get latest articles and stories on India at LatestLY. The number of COVID-19 cases in Nashik increased by 233 on Tuesday to reach 1,07,819, while six patients lost their lives to the infection and 382 people recovered during the day, an official said.

Nashik, Dec 22 (PTI) The number of COVID-19 cases in Nashik increased by 233 on Tuesday to reach 1,07,819, while six patients lost their lives to the infection and 382 people recovered during the day, an official said.

The toll in the district now stands at 1,923, while the recovery count is 1,03,286, he added.

The number of tests conducted in Nashik district so far is 4,15,913.

The overall infection tally comprises 70,788 cases in Nashik municipal limits, 31,558 from other parts of the district, 4,504 from Malegaon and 969 from outside the district, the official added.

(The above story is verified and authored by Press Trust of India (PTI) staff. PTI, India’s premier news agency, employs more than 400 journalists and 500 stringers to cover almost every district and small town in India.. The views appearing in the above post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY)

Share Now

Share Now