Q. Hi, I have recently started dating this girl and we are totally in love. However, her height is quite short, about 5 ft and I am a little over six ft. While I think we make a perfect couple, we have started facing difficulties while having sex because of the height difference. Most of the positions don't work for us and sometime I just happen to almost crush her. We want to enjoy sex but don't know how to go about it. Is it the positions or something else? Any tips? Sex Query of the Week: Sex Positions for Men With Big Penis and Tips to Have Pleasurable Intercourse.
Ans: It is quite common for couples with height-difference to face problems while having sex. Not only is there an adjustment issue but there are chances that someone might accidentally get hurt. But worrying about it is not a solution. You will have to try a few tricks an experiment with your sex positions to figure this out.
Here Are A Few Tips For People With A Height Difference:
- Upward Doggy Style Position: You can let your female partner sit on your lap, while you would be facing towards her . Perform doggy style, except both of you wouldn't be on your knees.
- Lotus pose: This pose will pretty much lock the two of you and here too she will be riding you except this time she will facing you and her legs will be locked around you.
- Modified Missionary Pose: You can try out the missionary pose with a little bit of modification. All you have to do is let your partner lie down with her legs almost at the edge of the bed and you can stand. However, if you feel that even the height of the bed is shorter, just lift her from her waist and penetrate.
- Woman-On-Top: The best sex position for people with a height difference is woman-on-top position. Let her take control.
Tricks and Tips To Keep In Mind:
- Make sure that you do not suffocate her so even when your try the normal missionary pose, try to keep your chest a little higher.
- Avoid closed places, there are chances that you might hurt yourself in less spacious places.
- Always look for an elevated area where you can have the typical over-the-counter-sex they show in movies.
- Make sure one of you is lying down and other one is standing .
Remember, there may be a height difference between the two of you but most sex positions usually work out with a little bit of adjustment. Some poses like the 69 sex position may get difficult a little, but that's about it!
(This article is written for an informative purpose and should not be substituted for medical advice. Kindly consult your doctor before trying any tips.)