Three Men sustained burn injuries after fire broke out in Andheri (East) area of Mumbai on Thursday evening. The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) said that the fire was caused due to a cylinder gas leakage in a room in Mumbai's Andheri area at about 10 PM in the evening today. BMC also said that the condition of one of the injured is critical. The injured are admitted in Juhu's Cooper Hospital.

(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)