Latest News | 2 Children Killed in Wall Collapse Incident in Southeast Delhi

Get latest articles and stories on Latest News at LatestLY. Two children were killed and another was injured after a wall collapsed in the Jaitpur Extension area of southeast Delhi on Friday evening, police officials said.

New Delhi, Nov 24 (PTI) Two children were killed and another was injured after a wall collapsed in the Jaitpur Extension area of southeast Delhi on Friday evening, police officials said.

On receiving information about the incident around 6.30 pm, a police team was rushed to the spot. They got to know that three children were injured when the old wall collapsed and they have been taken to different hospital, a senior official said.

Also Read | Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2023: When Is Voting and Result? How To Vote, Check Name in Voter List? How To Find Polling Station? Know Everything Here.

Later, Alsifa Hospital informed police that an eight-year-old child was brought there but was declared dead. A five-year-old was brought dead at AIIMS, the officer said.

Also Read | Tiger Population in India: Annual Tiger Census in West Bengal’s Sunderbans to Begin from November 27.

He added that information about the third injured child has not been received so far. However, an investigation into the wall collapse incident has been initiated, the officer added.

(The above story is verified and authored by Press Trust of India (PTI) staff. PTI, India’s premier news agency, employs more than 400 journalists and 500 stringers to cover almost every district and small town in India.. The views appearing in the above post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY)

Share Now

Share Now