Latest News | Maha: Man Demands Rs 1 Lakh Per Month from Pvt Company Official, Booked for Extortion

Get latest articles and stories on Latest News at LatestLY. A case of extortion has been registered against a 48-year-old man for allegedly demanding Rs 1 lakh per month from the project director of a garbage collection company in Nagpur city, police said on Tuesday.

Nagpur, Sep 20 (PTI) A case of extortion has been registered against a 48-year-old man for allegedly demanding Rs 1 lakh per month from the project director of a garbage collection company in Nagpur city, police said on Tuesday.

Also Read | Big Mouth, Snowdrop, Anarchy of Souls – 5 Kdramas of 2022 That Didn’t Care For A Happy Ending or Our Hearts.

The accused, Mukesh Shahu, allegedly provoked the workers of the company to go on a strike in May and posted the video of the protest on YouTube, a police official said.

Also Read | Sony PS5 Restock in India: PlayStation 5 To Be Available for Pre-Order on September 26, 2022.

The complaint was lodged by Sameer Tonpe (33), the Project Director.

A case was registered under various sections of the Indian Penal Code for extortion and other charges. No arrest is made so far.

(The above story is verified and authored by Press Trust of India (PTI) staff. PTI, India’s premier news agency, employs more than 400 journalists and 500 stringers to cover almost every district and small town in India.. The views appearing in the above post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY)

Share Now

Share Now