South East Central Railway, SECR has invited applications from candidates to apply for Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of Apprenticeship India on apprenticeshipindia.org. The last date to apply for the posts is till May 24, 2022. This recruitment drive will fill up 1033 posts in the organisation.
The registration process was started on April 25, 2022. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details. India Post GDS Recruitment 2022: Apply for 38926 Gramik Dak Sevak Posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in; Check Details Here
- DRM Office, Raipur Division: 696 Posts
- Wagon Repair Shop, Raipur: 337 Posts
Candidates who want to apply for the post must have passed Class 10 examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with minimum 50 percent marks. Must have passed ITI course in relevant trade from a recognised Institution. The age limit of the candidate should be between 15 years of age to 24 years of age.
Here is how to apply
- Step 1: Interested and eligible candidates should go to the official website https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Step 2: On the homepage, look for the apprentice registration link
- Step 3: Fill out the form, upload age proof, and a photograph
- Step 4: Submit the same and download the confirmation page for future reference
No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to Raipur division or Wagon Repair shop/ Raipur. Candidates can check for more related details through the official site of South East Central Railway.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on May 04, 2022 01:06 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).