Thane: Four Injured in a House Fire Due to Gas Leak in Kalwa's New Shivaji Nagar
Four people were injured after a fire broke out in their house near Datta Mandir in New Shivaji Nagar, Kalwa (East) in Maharashtra's Thane district. According to reports, the cause of the fire is said to be a gas leak. The injured have been hospitalised for medical attention. The fire tenders were called to douse off the blaze.
Pungent Smell of Durian Fruit Mistaken as Gas Leak in University of Canberra's Library, 600 People Evacuated
The library was quickly evacuated after the incident and emergency services released a statement saying that hazardous materials crews were searching the building and conducting "atmospheric monitoring".
Chhattisgarh: 3 Workers Die After Gas Leaks in Coal Mine, CM Designate Bhupesh Baghel Announces Rs 75,000 Compensation to Kin of Deceased
Chhattisgarh's chief minister-designate Bhupesh Baghel expressed condolences over the death of the three workers and announced a compensation of Rs 75,000 to the kin of each of the deceased.