Pharma major Cipla On July 8 said it has launched its generic version of antiviral drug remdesivir. Cipla said it has been launched at a price which is among the lowest globally & is looking to supply over 80,000 vials within the first month. The company, however, did not disclose the price of the medicine. Cipla had earlier said the drug will be priced at less than Rs 5,000 per 100 mg vial in line with its overall philosophy of driving access & affordability. Cipremi has been approved by the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) for restricted emergency use in the country. This is part of the accelerated approval process considering the urgent & unmet medical need. Remdesivir is the only United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA)-approved Emergency Use Authorisation (EUA) treatment for adult and paediatric patients hospitalised with suspected or laboratory confirmed COVID-19 infection. India is now the third worst hit nation by coronavirus with over seven lakh cases, behind Brazil and the United States.
Coronavirus in India: Live Map
Coronavirus Cases in India Cross 23 Lakh-Mark After 60,963 People Test Positive; COVID-19 Death Toll Mounts to 46,091
Bengaluru: 2 Dead, 60 Cops Injured as Violence Breaks Out Over Inciting Social Media Post, Accused Naveen Arrested For Sharing Derogatory Facebook Post
Karnataka Bus Fire: 5 People Charred to Death, 27 Injured, After Their Bus Catches Fire on National Highway 4 Near Chitradurga District
Vrindavan Janmashtami 2020 Celebrations Video: ‘Mangal Abhishek’ of Lord Krishna Performed at Radha Ram Temple
Amid PSG Transfer Rumours, Cristiano Ronaldo Enjoys Short Vacation With Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and Children (See Family Pics)
Bigg Boss 14: Nia Sharma All Set To Be A Part Of Salman Khan’s Controversial Reality Show? (Read Details)
Sridevi Birth Anniversary: 8 Pictures of The Legendary Actress That Will Make You Miss a Bit More!
International Left Handers Day 2020 Funny Memes and Jokes: From Struggles with College Chairs to Handshakes, Relatable Posts to Tag Your Lefty Friend In
International Wolf Day 2020 Special: Interesting Facts and Photos of This Wild Animal Will Leave You Surprised!
IPL 2020 Latest News Live, August 13: Latest Updates, Top Stories of Indian Premier League Season 13 You Need to Know
International Lefthanders Day 2020 Images, Wishes & HD Wallpapers: Greet Your Lefty Friend with These Pictures and GIFs to Make Them Feel Special
Krishna Janmashtami 2020 Live Streaming From ISKCON: Watch Gokulashtami Puja Online and Celebrate Lord Krishna’s Birth Anniversary Virtually Read More
- Australia vs New Zealand - ODI - 1st ODI Mar, 13 2020 09:00 IST Australia beat New Zealand by 71 runs Chappell-Hadlee Trophy, 2020
- India vs South Africa - ODI - 1st ODI Mar, 12 2020 13:30 IST Match Abandoned South Africa in India, 3 ODI Series, 2020
- Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe - T20 - 2nd T20I Mar, 11 2020 17:30 IST Bangladesh beat Zimbabwe by 9 wickets Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2 T20I Series, 2020
- Afghanistan vs Ireland - T20 - 3rd T20I Mar, 10 2020 14:00 IST Ireland tied with Afghanistan (Ireland win Super Over by 1 wicket) Afghanistan and Ireland in India, 3 T20I Series, 2020
- Paris Saint-Germain F.C. vs Borussia Dortmund - Match 198 Mar, 13 2020 01:30 IST Paris Saint-Germain beat Borussia Dortmund (2 - 0) International Clubs UEFA Champions League 19/20
- Liverpool vs Atlético Madrid - Match 199 Mar, 13 2020 01:30 IST Atletico Madrid beat Liverpool FC (3 - 2) International Clubs UEFA Champions League 19/20
- Manchester City vs Arsenal - Match 293 Mar, 13 2020 01:00 IST England Premier League 19/20
- Valencia vs Atalanta - Match 196 Mar, 12 2020 01:30 IST Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio beat CF Valencia (4 - 3) International Clubs UEFA Champions League 19/20