Teenager Dies After Getting Trapped Inside Oven: Police
Teenager Dies After Getting Trapped Inside Oven: Police. Representational Image (Photo Credits: ANI)

Gonda, December 8: A 15-year-old boy died when he accidentally got trapped inside an oven where he was sitting to escape the cold weather, police said Saturday.

Deepak, a Class 9 student, had entered into the oven at his father's biscuit factory in the basement of their home when its door got shut, Superintendent of Police R P Singh said. 19-Year-Old Dies After Inhaling Deodorant to Get High.

It was the bad odour emanating from the oven which alerted his family members. They rushed him to a local community health centre where the doctors declared him dead, the SP said. The body has been sent for post-mortem, the SP added.