It is no news that the firecrackers we burst for our amusement have horrible effects on animals but despite that, we don't refrain from it. Time and again there have surfaced evidence that proves that animals get terribly frightened because of these firecrackers but in vain. Just recently, a dog owner took to Facebook to reveal that a puppy died after suffering a heart attack when because of being terrified by fireworks. The 18 weeks old puppy was known as Molly and belonged to the terrier breed passed away after extreme distress caused by the fireworks on Saturday night. Susan Paterson revealed on Facebook that Molly died in Wombwell, near Barnsley, South Yorkshire. Various studies have shown that the loud sounds of fireworks cause extreme distress to animals, especially the littles ones. The adverse effect of firework sound both on wild as well as domestic animals may cause fear, stress and anxiety in animals.
Susan Paterson wrote on Facebook: "Due to the enormous amount of fireworks with loud bangs going off around Wombwell and lower Darfield last night, we lost a young terrier with a heart attack. Please think of the animals. Molly was only 18 weeks old and died of FRIGHT caused by fireworks. Please support FAB Anti Random Fireworks page and sign their petition."
Check Post and Pictures of Little Molly:
The 18-week-old pup died of a heart attack from ‘loud firework bangs’. RIP Molly 💔🐶😢https://t.co/QOMqEyZjnX
— The Manc (@TheMancUK) November 4, 2019
Netizens Mourn The Death of The Puppy:
An 18 week old puppy called Molly, died of a heart attack last night caused by firework noise and flashing 😔
— 🏳️🌈The PevensieDilemma🌱 (@PevensieDilemma) November 4, 2019
Pet owner reveals 18-week-old puppy DIED due to fear of fireworks https:
@Femail. So sorry to hear of poor sweet little Molly, what a Dear little soul she was all because of those bastard fireworks, time they were banned https://t.co/6DBPASGl7b Molly. May you live on in Heaven.
— Speckle (@speckle10) November 4, 2019
Earlier today another video of a dog shivering at the sound of fireworks went viral. The owner even calls for a ban of crackers in Scotland. The animal-lover shared the heart-breaking moment when her beloved pooch was captured shivering at the sound of fireworks. The Facebook video went viral in no time with people getting angry. Identified as Karen Palmer, the pet owner shared the clip of her per trembling on the kitchen floor at their home in Scotland town of Stranraer. The video was captioned as, “For all you people letting off fireworks tonight. I hope you’re all having a b****y good time cos I know someone who isn’t...... my poor boy!!!! Get them banned for public sale and used for organised displays only.”