If you are someone who frequently watches DIY tricks and videos, then please, before you execute the same, be sure that it's safe. A student from Brigham Young University in Utah, U.S. attempted to make homemade rocket fuel on a dormitory stove and the result was not as expected. The experiment resulted in a large fireball, and sprinklers flooding the entire dorm. Soon, campus police and the Provo Fire Department rushed to the scene.

Think Before You Do!

(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)