If you are interested in joining the Indian Naval, you must hurry up as the online application for 400 job posts will end tomorrow, November 28, 2019. It should be noted here that the available positions are for unmarried male candidates only. They will be enrolled as Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) for October 2020 batch. All the interested candidates can fill in the applications through the official website; joinindiannavy.gov.in. As per the latest report, the official website of Indian Navy is not responding and under maintenance but the issue is expected to be resolved soon. The candidates are advised to keep trying and finish their application process sooner for Indian Navy MR recruitment 2020. IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019 Released Online, Know Exam Paper Pattern Here.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
The candidate applying for the recruitment exam should be born between October 1, 2000, and September 30, 2003. They must have passed the Matriculation exam from the Boards of School Education recognised by the MHRD, Govt of India.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Online Application: November 23 to November 28, 2019
- Last date for fee payment: November 28, 2019
- Admit Card: to be available soon
- Exam date: to be available soon
- Indian Navy MR Exam merit list: August 21, 2020
- Training schedule: October, 2020
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2020: Job Vacancies
- Chef: For the position of Chef in the Indian Navy, candidates would be required to prepare food as per the menu and accounting of ration. Besides, they will be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Steward: For Stewards, the candidates would be required to serve food in the officers’ messes as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of the menu, etc.
- Hygienist: They will be responsible for cleaning washroom, shower spaces and other areas.
Apart from the above job roles, the candidates will be allotted other duties depending on the service requirement. The selection will be based on state-wise merit of their performances in the computer-based examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in medical exam.