Happy Navratri! The auspicious and fun-filled nine-day festival is here. The fun and the energy-packed festival is also known as Durga Utsav, or Durga Puja in some states of India is one of the most awaited celebrations of India. While worshipping the nine forms of Goddess Durga, garba, dandiya, community bhajan and jagratas are also held to make the celebration more interesting. Apart from community jagratas and bhajan nights, one thing that makes the nine-day festival special is the Navratri colour chart. Each day of Navratri has a colour attributed to it, and you can express your creativity by wearing the colour each day. And the one thing that brings everyone together is food! So for the colour grey, let’s have a sweet treat of the hue and get in the festival spirit. Navratri 2019 Day 5 Yellow Colour Recipe: Easy Way to Make Soft and Spongy Rasmalai at Home (Watch DIY Tutorial).
Oreo shake makes the perfect grey colour with dark cookies and white cream. Every kid loves it and this can also be the favourite beverage of your party. This can be the easiest drink ever and will take you less than 10 minutes to make and serve. Navratri 2019 Day 6 Green Colour Recipe: How to Make Traditional Parwal Ki Mithai at Home (DIY Tutorial).
- Oreo cookies
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
Steps To Make Oreo Milkshake
- Depending on your party size, take one-two litres of milk
- Add to the blender and add two-three packets of oreo cookies.
- Blend it in the juicer and add chocolate syrup if you like.
- Keep blending till all the cookie crumbles to a fine yet crunchy texture
- When the cookies are well blended, add ice cubes and blend again to sustain
- big chunks of ice instead of watering it all down.
Steps to Make Oreo Milkshake
Hope you enjoy the drink with your family and friends. This is an extremely simple recipe so don't be afraid to include the little ones to help you in the kitchen while making this for the party.