Kuldeep Yadav was born on December 14, 1994, in Unnao in Uttar Pradesh. In quite a short span of time, Yadav has garnered attention from all quarters, courtesy his performance in all the formats of the game. Over the years, he has become a vital part of the team. Not many people know this but Yadav started off as a pacer but then it was his coach who asked Kuldeep to try his hands at left-arm unorthodox spin bowling. It was his hat-trick against Scotland during 2014 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup that brought his to the limelight. As the Chinaman bowler turns 25, let’s have a look at seven interesting things about Yadav. Kuldeep Yadav Becomes the Second Indian to Get a Five Wicket Haul in all Formats, Shines In India's Victory Over West Indies.
- Kuldeep Yadav was born in a small village called Shiv Singh Khera, Unnao District on December 14, 1994.
- Kuldeep is the first chinaman bowler India has produced in its 82-year-long Test history.
- He was a part of the IPL franchise Mumbai Indians in 2012 but didn't play a single game.
- Kuldeep's father Ram Singh Yadav is an owner of a brick kiln.
- He scalped six wickets from five games in the Champions League T20 2014.
- David Warner was Kuldeep Yadav’s first wicket.
- He is only the second Indian other than Bhuvneshwar Kumar to take 5-wicket hauls in all three formats.
On his birthday, we wish Kuldeep scalp more wickets and make India proud. On behalf of the entire team of Latesly.com, we wish Kuldeep Yadav a Very Happy Birthday. May he scale height and continue to shine for the country.