The entire incident has been quite a gruelling one for the team and the coach. On asked what lessons they have learnt, the coach said he would live his life more carefully. 14-year-old Ardoon said the incident taught him the consequences of staying careless. He also learnt that one cannot predict the future. 11-year-old Chanin said the incident taught him patience and he would be more patient henceforth. The other boys said they wanted to become soccer players but also want to become Navy SEALs. 

On asked what the boys would want to say to their parents, all the boys said they would first apologise. None of the boys had informed about going to the caves for a visit. They had said about going to the football practice. One of the boys had told his parent about visiting the caves but he had taken a different name. One of the boys also mentioned that he is scared that his father might shout at him. 

As the boys discussed and the scary times inside the caves, the coach informed that all the boys knew swimming. The team, in fact, has a swimming session after their football games. He also informed how the boys tried to dig their way out of the caves first. 

The coach reassured them of safety and asked them not to be scared. I said to them, the water will go down tomorrow, the coach said. He tried his best to keep the boys strong and encourage them. All the boys stayed near a water source. Initially, they were not scared as they thought the water levels would go down. One of the boys said how they survived only on water as they did not have any food inside. The coach informed that the water inside was clean. 

All the 12 boys and their coach have been discharged from the hospital and are having an interaction with the media. All of them introduced themselves, starting with the coach. The group has been faced with a serious of questions regarding how they entered and how did they spend their time inside the caves until the rescue team came in. 

The coach informed that everyone agreed to go visit the caves. They went in safe but when they saw the water coming into the cave, they considered leaving. But they did not realise that the water level was rising. The coach also clarified that the team did not go in the cave to celebrate a team member's birthday. 

After days of arduous struggle, the Thai football team along with his coach were finally rescued from the flooded Tham Luang Cave. A team of more than 150 soldiers worked together to free the group, an operation which scared even the most seasoned professionals. The twelve boys and their football coach will leave the hospital today, July 18. A government spokesperson informed that “Wild Boars” is ready to interact with the media for the first time before their way back home. It has been further reported that the Thailand soccer team are being discharged a day earlier.

It is nearly a week since the last person of the young Thai soccer team were saved in northern Thailand, that involved a mission that gripped the world’s attention. After being brought out one by one by an international team of diving experts, the boys were under medical treatment in the Chiang Rai Prachanukroh hospital, near Myanmar border. The people who witnessed the tragic event and reported every detail of the mission revealed that some of the boys were suffering from pneumonia. However, later the health minister of Thailand confirmed that they were recovering quickly.

The Thai authorities announced the press conference in a hope to satisfy colossal media interest in the boys’ story. They further assured that Wednesday’s news session would be carefully controlled and people will be able to put forward only the approved questions. The arrangements have been done so that boys can continue with their regular lives as decision makers are concerned about the tragic incident and sudden media attention on the young team’s mental health.

The soccer team aged 11 to 16 and their 25-year-old coach were trapped after they stepped to explore the Tham Luang Cave complex on June 23. But due to heavy rainfall, the tunnels down the cave were flooded, stuck them as they took shelter on a shelf of the dark cave. Once the search began initially for over a week, it generated no signs of life, but on July 2, Wild Boars were found reportedly by two British divers. Their missing and three days long rescue mission put the world in stir.